Toilet Repair Experts in Indianapolis, IN
Repairing Toilet Issues
Does your toilet need to be plunged frequently? Do you hear running water for long periods after each flush? Is your toilet model over 20 years old or not able to flush at all? End the headache now with a dependable toilet repair service from our team to get to the source of the issue.
Toilet issues are typically tied to one of three core problems that can prevent your toilet from working properly:
- The toilet is leaking from the base or supply line water pipes.
- The toilet doesn't stop running after being flushed.
- The toilet flushes improperly or won't flush altogether.
No matter the issue, ACME Plumbing, Drain & Septic has the skills for toilet repairs to get your bathroom back in order. If you aren’t sure whether your toilet needs to be repaired, here are a few ways to check:
- The toilet needs to be plunged frequently
- You hear running water in the tank for long periods after a flush
- The toilet will not flush
- The toilet was manufactured before 1994
If you are experiencing any of the above, give us a call to inspect your toilet and make any necessary repairs: (317) 423-7289